We Are Hiring
Title: PT-Physical Therapist-Inpatient
City, State: Waco, TX
Location: Providence Health Center
Department: Physical Therapy 001
Additional Job Details: PRN day and weekends
What You Will Do
At Ascension, we’re using the power of purpose to change healthcare for the better.
- Evaluates and conducts medially prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient’s condition.
- Establishes, revises, and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students, and other support personnel.
- You will do all of this while contributing to mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship. Creativity - Courageous Innovation. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Rehab Therapist Specializing in Physical Therapy(RPT) credentialed from the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners obtained with 6 months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent required.
- Master’s degree in a related field or combination of Bachelor’s degree and related experience preferred.
- Preferred Inpatient experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.