We Are Hiring
RN - Assistant Director of Nursing
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate LPNs to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Full-time, Exempt Position
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Presence Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to assist in directing services, workflow and resources for assigned long-term care nursing area.
- Assists in developing, organizing and implementing clinical services and programs.
- Communicates policies, expected outcomes, work routines and work procedures to clinical staff.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality of care including ongoing auditing of quality indicators.
- Assists in monitoring nursing budgets. Assists with admissions, discharges and transfer to ensure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
What You Will Need
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state in which employed, required
- CPR certification required for LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty (30) days of employment
- Completion of an accredited RN program
- A minimum of one-year experience as an RN preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Possesses working knowledge of state and federal regulations