We Are Hiring
Mgr-Clinical Program - Office Operations PACE 001 - Full-Time,Day - Pace Michigan - Flint,MI
Why Join Ascension?
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage. We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
PACE (Program of All- Inclusive Care for the Elderly) offers a range of medical and supportive services that can be provided at the PACE center or in the comfort of home 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our many relationships with specialists and providers in the community ensure that you get the care you need. Participants also receive social and recreational services in our PACE center located in downtown Flint.
What You Will Do
- Works cooperatively and efficiently with Community ED/Administrator, consultants, and ministry staff in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating all clinical services.
- Assumes responsibility for forecasting, planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating all clinical services and programs.
- Assumes responsibility, administrative authority, and accountability for the supervision of nursing care provided to those we serve.
- Manages and monitors the department’s activities by effectively communicating policies, expected outcomes, efficient work routines, and work procedures to the nursing staff.
- Develops and maintains clinical budgets within ministry guidelines.
- Responsible for collaboratively developing, implementing and evaluating quality of care standards.
- Assumes responsibility, administrative authority and accountability for the Quality Assurance program within the ministry.
- Develops and maintains clinical policies and procedures within system guidelines.
- Monitors admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and skills through participation in educational programs and seminars.
- Assumes administrative authority for the ministry in the absence of the ED/Administrator.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Valid RN license in state of Michigan
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- RN required for skilled nursing; BSN from an accredited college or university desired.
- Three years nursing management experience in senior care preferred.
- Experience with current and emerging delivery systems with capability of implementing changes as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)