We Are Hiring
Marketing and Communications Specialist, Consumer Experience
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Marketing and Communication Specialist with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to initiate, plan and coordinate marketing and/or public relation functions for the organization.
- Support website content for web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Manage web presence using a content management system (CMS)
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Coordinates and manages events, programs, and screenings sponsored by the organization.
- Coordinates and distributes content for marketing and advertising materials.
- Oversees the logistics and production of marketing materials, campaigns and special projects.
- Organizes events and delivers event materials in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related experience preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in marketing, with an emphasis in digital preferred
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns preferred
- Solid knowledge of website CMS and analytics tools preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking preferred
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)