We Are Hiring
Glendale Office - Glendale, WI
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension WI, you will have the opportunity to direct the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for a laboratory.
- Directs and establishes policies, procedures and protocols.
- Manages financial operations of the lab including expense and revenue analysis, evaluation of lab services and development activities.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing which may include hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Determines and justifies needs for equipment purchases, adheres to policies regarding equipment purchases, monitors equipment installations and oversees proper working order of equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring quality of lab, including test performance, turn around time, and accreditation compliance. Actively participates in laboratory quality and safety programs.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement