We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent’s is looking for a dynamic Senior Physician Recruiter to join our team! In this role, you will recruit for the physician and mid-level providers. Ensure recruiting programs are aligned to business priorities to hire word-class talent. You will develop strong relationships both internally and externally to drive the recruiting strategy and act as a trusted advisor to the business.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to Ascension’s Service Lines
- Oversee the recruiting process while effectively utilizing the talent acquisition systems and tools
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with hiring leaders to ensure alignment on the position, candidate profile, as well as establishing clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Conduct phone interviews based on the criteria outlined by leadership
- Provide a world-class candidate experience throughout the recruiting and selection process
- Participate in targeted outreach efforts within the healthcare industry
- Special duties and/or projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Client-facing full-cycle physician recruiting experience highly preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients
- Skilled at working with all levels within an organization
- Ability to influence and negotiate when appropriate
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting
- Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Work hours may vary in length and schedule (may include a non-standard work week)
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
What You Will Need
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)