We Are Hiring
APRN-Nurse Practitioner-Clinic - PMC Express Care - Full-Time,Day - Clinic-Express Care Woodway - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to
In collaboration with a physician, provides for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment by observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions without prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.