We Are Hiring
Manager - Performance Improvement - Administration 001 - Full-Time, Days - Providence Hospital DC - Washington, DC
Work Schedule: M - F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Why Join Ascension?
Based in the District of Columbia, Providence operates primary care services, geriatrics including skilled nursing care at Carroll Manor, outpatient behavioral health, care coordination for Medicaid beneficiaries through the My Health GPS program, a working retail pharmacy and access to free medications to those who need it most. Providence, which has served the District of Columbia for more than 150 years, is transforming to a new healthcare delivery model that re-envisions the delivery of care to meet the community's health needs and how to best contribute to building healthier communities.
Providence is a part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Hospital-DC, you will have the opportunity to
Manages all activities related to process improvement initiatives.
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and follows-up on analyses, events, programs, and initiatives which lead to the establishment of process improvement systems.
- Provides process improvement education and mentorship at all levels of the organization.
- Establishes business priorities around process based on value-added goals and outcomes.
- Develops, teaches, coaches and mentors staff in process improvement principles.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification, resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/performance measures.
- Oversees performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Providence Hospital a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)