We Are Hiring
Driver-Shuttle - Auto Transport PACE - PRN,Day - Via Christi Hope - Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Transports people from site while maintaining the assigned schedule.
What You Will Need
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High School Graduate or GED required.
· Minimum of two years unencumbered driving record required, preferably with an older adult, physically challenged population.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Must have a current, unrestricted driver’s license in the state which employed.
· Must have an unrestricted class “C” driver's license if company vehicles are in “C” class. Ascension Living – Transportation Driver Page 2
· CPR Certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.