We Are Hiring
Nursing Asst Cert-LTC - Center Support PACE 001 - Full-Time,Day - Via Christi Hope - Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Assists with basic patient care activities.
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Implements plan of care developed by the Registered Nurse based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs.
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN.
- Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice.
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Nurse Aide (or be an NATII) in the state which employed required.
- CPR certification preferred
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous hospital or long term care experience preferred
- Ability to work with EHR/EMR
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)