We Are Hiring
Coord-Resident Admission/Mrktg - Marketing SNF 001 - Part-Time, Day - Resurrection Life Center - Chicago, IL
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Recruits qualified clients/residents from various sources up to the capacity of the facility. Coordinates all aspects of admission and discharge.
- Markets to appropriate health and related entities, including but not limited to hospitals, home care and hospice as well as the broader community.
- Oversees requests for tours and all admission inquiries. Maintains, updates and distributes accurate facility census data and other pertinent statistics. Oversees, reviews, organizes and assesses all pertinent information regarding appropriate resident placement.
- Assists with daily operations, including hiring, staffing, scheduling, assigning of work to staff, and monitoring the operations of assigned areas.
- Assesses the continuing quality focus of services to residents, families, associates, internal and external customers. Facilitates planning and implementation of activities to ensure effective functioning and customer satisfaction.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in senior services preferred.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)