We Are Hiring
Specialist - Clinical Transform - MH HHC Montgomery - FT Days - Amsterdam Memorial Campus - Amsterdam, NY
Why Join Ascension?
St. Mary’s Healthcare, based in Amsterdam, New York, provides a full range of outpatient services while featuring an award-winning acute care hospital, three Urgent Care Centers, multiple primary and pediatric health centers, specialty care including Cancer Medicine, Gastroenterology, OB-GYN, ENT, Surgical and Urology, inpatient and outpatient mental health services and a 160-bed nursing home. The organization has earned outstanding national rankings for excellence in medicine and patient safety.
St. Mary's Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Specialist-Clinical Transformation with St. Mary's Hospital, you will have the opportunity to provide physician practice workflow transformation guidance, workflow change management direction, and identifies information gaps in existing clinical processes as they relate to implementation and optimization of electronic medical record systems.
- Guides the adoption and evaluation activities for physician clinic practice sites to identify non-standard or non-compliant workflows and information gaps. Assesses current system issues and provides training to leverage electronic medical record functionality that supports practice standards and patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with the local leadership and physician clinic practice leadership to enhance the training experience and identify adoption and optimization strategies in order to achieve expected outcomes.
- Provides ongoing electronic medical record application upgrades or new feature training to the physician practices and new associate training.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with practice users to ensure optimal utilization of clinical applications.
What You Will Need
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Mary’s Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
State and Federal laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.