We Are Hiring
General Business Analyst Medxcel
Solutions Medxcel -
7702 Woodland Dr - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Department: Medxcel FM IT
Reports to: Manager - Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Position Number: Business Analyst
Employee Type: Full Time
Location: Preferred on-site in Indianapolis, Indiana
Relocation options: Yes
The Business Analyst supports the Medxcel Facilities Management to make discernible difference across operations with accurate and insightful business process, system, and data analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with software tools to create, edit, and analyze complex reports, graphs, and presentations
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions and integrated software applications
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and project management practices
- Understanding of data warehouse solutions
- Self-starter who can work within a team or independently to own projects from inception to completion by effectively coordinating all the necessary resources, collaborating with business and technical resources, engaging the appropriate stakeholders
- Gather requirements and create user stories for data warehousing solutions, power app development, and system enhancements.
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodologies
- Work closely with business partners, developers, and Sr Analysts to understand process and gather requirements
- Establish relationships and communications necessary to assist the development team in completing activities and delivering quality results
- Pro-actively develop presentations and collaborate with senior Business Analyst to propose solutions to key stakeholders
- Execute test cases when necessary
- All other responsibilities as assigned to improve the operational efficiency and quality of business application delivery and support
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions and performing data analytics
- Experience working with cloud-based solutions
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, VISIO, JIRA, Dev Ops, and web-browsers
- Team player with can-do attitude
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems and/or Business Administration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)