We Are Hiring
Senior Technology Analyst
Expertise level programming skills ServiceNow Developer will develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose. In this role you will develop and/or configure new and existing features of the ServiceNow platform.
Collaboratively work with Agile/Scrum teams to develop and implement designed solutions to fulfill business requirements and test, analyze, collaborate and assist with translating those business requirements into technical requirements to ensure a smooth implementation of new enhancements, applications, modules.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
- Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills fashion to stakeholders and other team members.Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative
- Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.Change Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules -
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Eposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB scripted aspects of the ServiceNow systemExperience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Desired Education and Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- ServiceNow- 3 years development experience across the platform
- Agile- 3 years experience
Work Schedule/Locations: 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday
Oncall after hours responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)