We Are Hiring
Social Worker-Licd Clinical - Telemedicine Behavioral Hlth - PRN, Rotating - Ascension Michigan (CSB)
Must have LMSW; 1 yr exp in acute care setting. Rotating schedule with the ability to work some hours from home.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 20,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. John Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to applie specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions.
- Administer and interpret tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develop and implement appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consult with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Provide crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Complete documentation of patient therapy in a timely manner and in accordance with both Federal and State regulations.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Michigan Board of Social Work obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Michigan Board of Social Work obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)