We Are Hiring
Ascension Via Christi Hospital St Francis
Why Join Ascension?
Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas and operate a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services.
Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart.
Ascension Via Christi was named by Forbes' as one of Kansas Best Employers
Ascension is a qualified employer under under The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
We offer child care for day shift associates through our onsite Child Development Center
Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
What You Will Do
As a Quality Manager with Ascension Via Christi, you will have the opportunity to manage quality programs, policies, practices and resources.
- Serves as organizational leader to facilitate accreditations survey activities, survey preparations, survey leadership and survey follow-up and completion to ensure organizational accreditation. Develops comprehensive approach to achieve external standards for quality, safety, and reliability including data management and outcomes reporting.
- Aggregates data, provides reports/graphs to management, and participates in audits of departments/processes for compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Leads communication, networking, and knowledge transfer of accreditation and regulatory information and data outcomes across the health system.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of quality and/or accreditation experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required, 5 years of quality and/or accreditation preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)