We Are Hiring
- URGENT: NEW HIRE NEEDED! OUR LADY OF PEACE IS AGGRESSIVELY HIRING TO FILL THIS POSITION AND WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A JOB OFFER WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS (AND CERTAINLY WITHIN THE NEXT 1-2 WEEKS)! COULD THAT BE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND OUR CLINICAL RECRUITER WILL CONTACT YOU RIGHT AWAY TO SCHEDULE A F2F INTERVIEW WITH OUR DIRECTOR OF NURSING!
Start living and loving your calling with our Care Team at Ascension Living’s Our Lady of Peace, as an RN Supervisor - Long Term Care today! Join our healing ministry where we care for healing of the body, mind, and spirit! Join our family of dedicated, highly-valued RN Supervisor - Long Term Care at Our Lady of Peace, which is a 250-Bed Facility located in Lewiston, NY (near Niagara Falls, NY) where our goal is to make Seniors’ lives joyful, enriching, and satisfying. We offer you the perfect mix of steady patient flow with relaxing effectiveness. Our Lady of Peace is truly a balanced environment for medical professionals looking for a long-term career in Long-Term Care without boredom or burnout. Here we create an environment of trust and motivation for all of our Associates! Our Lady of Peace is a part of Ascension Living, the second-largest Non-Profit System in the U.S.! Our living choices include Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-Term Rehabilitative Care and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care. There are more than 10,000 adults living in our 54 Senior Living Communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. More than 5,500 Associates provide professional and compassionate care for our Seniors.
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our RN Supervisors are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. While we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced RN Supervisors in the state, we always welcome exceptional new RN Supervisors who are eager to join us. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an RN Supervior with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to supervise and coordinate staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Works cooperatively and efficiently with departmental community leadership.
- Assists in implementing clinical services and programs.
- Effectively communicates expected outcomes, efficient work routines, and work procedures to the clinical staff.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality of care including on-going auditing of Quality Indicators.
- Assures adherence to clinical policies and procedures within departmental guidelines.
- Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Assumes a community presence that monitors resident care.
- Oversees completion of clinical documentation per community policy, and State and Federal regulations
- Follows regulatory and community standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and skills through participation in educational programs and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- NYS License as a Registered Nurse (REQUIRED)
- BLS Certification PREFERRED for Assisted Living; REQUIRED for LTC upon hire or obtained within thirty (30) days of employment
- Completion of an Accredited RN Program
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
READY TO FULFILL YOUR CALLING WITH A COMPANY THAT CARES? APPLY TODAY! IT TAKES LESS THAN 2 MINUTES!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)