We Are Hiring
Carondelet Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified and passionate CMTs to join our nursing staff!
Seeking CMT for Full Time opportunities.
- Day Shift: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care. We also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Why join Carondelet Place?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Certified Medication Assistant, you will be responsible for distribution of medication per physician orders to residents and participants.
- Deliver nursing care which includes administering medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician consistent with ministry policies and procedures
- Order medications from pharmacy per ministry policy
- Provide support with Activities of Daily Living as assigned in a safe manner, consistent with the policies and procedures of the ministry
- Document tasks completed per ministry policy
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate
- Contribute to continuity of care by effectively communicating services provided and changes in the resident's condition or family interactions in a timely manner
- Comply with ministry’s infection control policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need (Required Credentials)
- Valid Certified Medication Aide/Technician (CMA/CMT) certification in the state which employed required
- CPR certification preferred
- A minimum of one-year experience as a Certified Medication Aide/Technician is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)