We Are Hiring
Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor - Psychosocial Therapy
Shift: PRN, Days 8:00-4:30
Location: DePaul Center - Waco, TX
What You Will Do
As an associate with the Providence Healthcare Network-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Works directly with the patient, family, physician and community providers to ensure active and collaborate care from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Counselor credentialed from the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors .
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners .
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.