We Are Hiring
Executive Assistant - Executive Office
Ascension Via Christi Health
Why Join Ascension?
Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas and operate a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services.
Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart.
- Ascension Via Christi was named by Forbes' as one of Kansas Best Employers
- Ascension is a qualified employer under under The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- We offer child care for day shift associates through our onsite Child Development Center
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
What You Will Do
As an Executive Assisant with Ascension Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for executives.
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepares, processes and edits financial or operational information, data and documents, including materials necessary for meetings, special projects and reports.
- Attends meetings, keeps records of all proceedings and acts as custodian for all related documentation. Prepares and distributes subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prioritizes, receives, and screens visitors and telephone calls. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)