We Are Hiring
Dir-Program - Office Operations PACE 001 - Full-Time,Day - Wichita PACE- Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, has full responsibility for disciplines and services provided through the PACE Program as indicated below.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages daily operations of an HMO-structured program.
- Provides direct supervision to department supervisors, including, Transportation, Adult Day Center, Therapy, Dietary, Nutrition Services, Home Care, Social Workers, Clinic Manager, Chaplain.
- Serves as a liaison with administration, direct staff and other facilities.
- Plans, implements and improves components of service delivery for PACE participants.
- Recruits and maintains adequate staff to meet participant care needs.
- Assists physicians and social workers with in-patient discharge planning and family communication.
- Provides input to the development of policies and procedures and job descriptions, as needed, to meet CMS and state guidelines.
- Conducts annual in-person performance evaluations, addresses performance and behavior issues timely and consistently, provides training and oversight to ensure staff are performing effectively and working efficiently and are well trained for the responsibilities assigned.
- Participates in regular staff meetings to ensure staff are well informed of operational procedures.
- Along with Executive Director and Director of Finance, prepares and monitors annual operating and capital budgets.
- Submits annual work plan to Executive Director.
- Facilitates PACE Interdisciplinary Team meetings at least three days per week.
- Understands and adheres to the corporate compliance policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to discipline, as well as complies with all rules, regulations and standards of accrediting and regulatory
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master Degree preferred.
- Five years of experience in health care leadership.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- License as a Registered Nurse or Health Care Administrator preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License and automobile insurance coverage as required by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)