We Are Hiring
Offsite - Indianapolis, IN or Evansville, IN (Must reside within commuting distance of either market)
Join our Talent Acquistion team as a Talent Advisor supporting Nursing positions within our St. Vincent ministry. You will support full cycle recruitment processes, source for passive talent and build relationships with our leaders and candidates. St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. More than 16,000 associates and 3,000 physicians provide a broad range of medical expertise and services - offering compassionate and personalized care for those they serve.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
We believe that St. Vincent is a top workplace and here are a few reasons you should consider joining the Ascension family:
- We are LOCAL. Our people, our facilities, our patients are all right here in your very own city. We provide local partnerships with community schools and organizations. We serve over 2.2 million patients annually, right here in Indiana.
- We provide for your future, allowing many opportunities to advance and even tuition reimbursement.
- St. Vincent is the 8th largest employer in the state with 20 hospitals and we were voted one of the 15 Best Health Systems in the Nation by Thomson Reuters.
- We treat healing as more than just a job at St. Vincent Health. For us it's really a calling. We believe it is our duty and privilege to take care of our patients and their families in body, mind, and spirit.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Recruiter with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic growth plans and develop recruitment strategies to meet short and long term nursing hiring goals.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the assigned client group(s)
- Oversee the recruiting process end to end while effectively utilizing the talent acquisition process, systems and tools
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with hiring leaders to ensure alignment on the position, candidate profile, as well as establishing clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, develop and share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around the recruiting process and timeline
- Conduct behavioral based interviews using behavioral-based competency talent selection methods
- Partner with the In-Market Sourcing Specialist (IMSS) to help build robust talent pipelines
- Participate in targeted outreach efforts within the healthcare industry
- Act as an ongoing candidate relationship manager by providing data-driven recruiting related advice to hiring leaders and influence talent decisions
- Act as an advisor to leadership regarding external market trends and internal metrics
- Special duties and/or projects as assigned
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)