We Are Hiring
As a Certified Medical Assistant at our Kingsland Urgent Care you will be responsible for providing compassionate timely care for our Urgent Care patients. The ideal Medical Assistant will enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment and be skilled in triage.
The Medical Assistant for this office will have the opportunity to assist with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician at our Urgent Care Kingsland - Kingsland Healthcenter in Kingsland, GA.
Schedule: Full Time - Rotating Schedule to Included open hours of operation: Monday-Friday: 7:30a-7:30p, Saturday: 8:30-5p , Sunday: 10-4:00p
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) by of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant.
- Nat'l Medical Assistant (MA) Certification - CMA (Cert. Medical Assistant), RMA (Registered Medical Assistant)/AAMA Cert. (American Association of Medical Assistants). NCCT, AAMA, or AMT are acceptable certification sites.
Education: High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ year experience as a medical assistant
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)