We Are Hiring
Senior Analyst - HR Associate Relations
In-Market Associate Relations Delivery
Offsite / Remote - Travel will be required
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Sr. Analyst, HR with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to develop, implement, and support the online knowledge base, financial, and data analytics functions of the Associate Relations CoE (ARCoE).
- Collaborates with HR stakeholders to collect information to develop and define content for knowledge base.
- Assists in the training of new associates on utilization of knowledge base.
- Ensures that content is updated, maintained, and accessible to appropriate parties based on updates provided by stakeholder groups.
- Connects with department leadership to investigate, identify, and address opportunities to improve the knowledge base and corresponding content discovered through data and utilization analytics.
- Researches and resolves technical and functional issues and responds to content questions and requests.
- Collaborates with technology partners to continually improve the user experience.
- Develops systems and processes to collect and analyze data that assist in evaluating functions of the department.
- Tracks and monitors interactions and develops standard and ad hoc reporting tools to evaluate the customer experience and key performance indicators.
- Monitors and analyzes budget and productivity data and reports on variances.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of HR experience preferred.
- 2-3 years reporting and analysis experience preferred.
- 1+ year of content and knowledge base experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)