This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
McAuley Manor, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate Receptionist to join the team! This gorgeous skilled nursing community is ideally located near major expressways in Aurora, and offers high level medical care and extensive rehabilitation and therapy.
3 days/week – 4 to 8 hour shifts
4:30-8 PM, weekday
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform receptionist functions for assigned areas.
- Receives, screens, routes and responds to incoming telephone calls.
- Takes accurate messages and ensures timely delivery.
- Greets guests and provides appropriate assistance and information.
- Performs additional clerical duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year minimum experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)