We Are Hiring
President-Clinical-AMG - MSO - Full-Time,Day - Woodmont Blvd - Suite 700 - Nashville,TN
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Saint Thomas Health Svcs-TN, you will have the opportunity to
Provides the overall clinical vision for the organization and oversees clinical activities and quality across the organization.
- Leads and implements the clinical direction for the organization.
- Oversees the monitoring, measurement and quality improvement of clinical care.
- Collaborates, develops, and leads the implementation of operational plans.
- Develops coordinated programs and improved communication vehicles that encourage front-line physician participation, engagement, empowerment and ownership in charting the clinical course and enhancing the reputation and visibility of the local market Health Ministry.
- Transforms practices including adoption of information systems and electronic health records that result in efficient workflows while enhancing provider satisfaction and patient experience.
- Heads the efforts to create a culture of quality and safety consistent with a highly reliable organization.
- Ensures development of physician leaders including development and preparation of the next generation of physician leaders.
- Provides ongoing education to medical staff leadership regarding administrative, regulatory and legal issues that surround healthcare reform and the evolving medical crew paradigm at the state and national level.
What You Will Need
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Physician MD/DO in Tennessee is required.
- Board Certification in primary medical specialty is required.
- 5 years’ experience in Physician Executive leadership role in an integrated medical group or hospital setting with progressively more responsible management levels, is required.
- 10 years’ experience in Physician Executive leadership in an integrated medical group setting, is preferred.
- Additional experience in voluntary Medical Staff leadership positions and/or committee membership is preferred.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)