We Are Hiring
HR Associate Relations CoE Manager
In Market Associate Relations Delivery
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an HR Associate Relations CoE Manager with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to manage the implementation, strategic leadership, and operational oversight of HR Associate Relations CoE (ARCoE).
- Actively participates in the development, oversight, and maintenance of policies, processes, procedures, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to achieve overall goals of the business.
- Continually monitors source material for relevance and accuracy.
- Responsible for the operational day-to-day oversight of the department.
- Collaborates with HR leadership to ensure a high-quality end user experience.
- Monitors and evaluates interactions between associates, end users, and customer service data to identify trends in volumes.
- Analyzes, identifies root causes, and develops action plans to address deficiencies, maximize efficiencies, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Supports technology and process decisions for associate relations cases and customer service metrics.
- Partners with stakeholders to ensure systems and technology infrastructure are sufficient and are leveraged to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- May manage performance, hiring, associate retention, and growth.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to direct reports and other associates.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)