This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Administrator NursHome-Trainee - Office Operations SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - Sherbrooke Villiage - St Louis,MO
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Assist with the overall administration and management of the organization.
- Assist in managing staff, developing and adhering to organizational, operational and financial objectives.
- Assure maintenance of legal and accreditation compliance, improving quality results, marketing the ministry and sustaining community involvement.
- Acquire and apply functional knowledge of business and management, following the curriculum set forth by the organization.
- Assist with the administration of policies, procedures and regulations affecting the environmental health of the ministry, physical safety, and disaster planning adhering to federal, state, local and life safety code regulations.
- Shadow the roles and functions of each department as outlined by curriculum developed by the organization.
- Direct the day to day managerial oversight of designated departments after initial training period.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Must have a bachelor's degree from a 4 year accredited college or equivalent education levels required for licensure with state of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)