We Are Hiring
University Talent Specialist
Virtual / Remote
Join our Recruitment Promotions and Sourcing team as a University Talent Specialist. You will lead the deployment of tactics to support the national university recruitment and sourcing strategy that aim to attract, engage, develop and manage a viable talent pool of students and alumni to support organizational hiring initiatives.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
- Participates in national university recruitment strategy sessions and develops sourcing plans in collaboration with talent acquisition team stake holders.
- Coordinates national orders for university promotional items, banners, tablecloths, and other recruitment materials as needed.
- Serves as subject matter expert for university recruitment initiative and manages technology platforms to ensure consistent usage, branding, and messaging for internal stake holders.
- Contributes to the creation of digital and social content and promotional materials for targeted outreach and recruitment marketing strategies university target audience.
- Assists management in evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's talent strategies.
- Aligns talent to training or development programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Collects and collates data related to university initiative to understand trends and make recommendations based on results.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience executing strategies to attract, engage and recruit university students and alumni
- Working knowledge of networking platforms, experience with Handshake a plus
- Social media for business experience
- Familiarity with project plans
- Recruitment marketing background a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)