We Are Hiring
Physician Assistant - Ascension Medical Group Providence Express Care Hewitt - Full-Time
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the Texas Physician Assistant Board .
- Certified Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) .
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program Master's degree preferred
- 1 year of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.