We Are Hiring
RN Supervisor-Long Term Care - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Night - Franciscan Place WI - Brookfield,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
What You Will Do
As an RN Supervisor, you will provide direct care to adult and geriatric resident/participants.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with departmental community leadership
- Assist in implementing clinical services and programs
- Effectively communicate expected outcomes, efficient work routines and work procedures to the clinical staff
- Assist with implementation and evaluation of quality of care including ongoing auditing of quality indicators
- Assure adherence to clinical policies and procedures within departmental guidelines
- Assist with admissions, discharges and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with state and/or federal regulations
- Assume a community presence that monitors resident care
- Oversee completion of clinical documentation per community policy and state and federal regulations
- Follow regulatory and community standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Assume responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and skills through participation in educational programs and seminars
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
What You Will Need (Required Credentials)
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state in which employed required
- CPR certification preferred for Assisted Living; required for LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty days of employment
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- BSN from an accredited college or university preferred
- Three years of nursing management experience in senior care preferred
- Experience with current and emerging delivery systems with capability of implementing changes as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)