We Are Hiring
Villa Scalabrini, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join the team! This gorgeous skilled nursing and rehabilitation community is ideally located close to I-294 in Northlake, and offers high level nursing care, memory care and respite care.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to supervise the daily activities of facilities and maintenance staff in assigned areas. Develop and maintain short to mid-term goals and plans for facility maintenance to maximize safety, aesthetics, operability and service excellence.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to departmental staff. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Monitors planned maintenance on heating, ventilating and/or air conditioning systems.
- Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings, committees, and projects addressing issues related to educational initiatives, conflict resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services/systems, and performance measures.
- Ensures safe, reliable and continuous availability of required supplies, materials, utilities and specialty systems.
What You Will Need
- Certification specializing in Healthcare Facilities.
- Contractor specializing in Plumber.
- Journeyperson specializing in Plumber.
- Maintenance Professional.
- lumber specializing in Journeyman.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Minimum one year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)