We Are Hiring
Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist
Remote / Virtual
Why you might love this job:
- It is Remote. Our team sits across the country working from home, in coffee shops, or wherever your heart desires.
- It is rewarding. Ascension provides care for the poor and vulnerable, and our team connects people with jobs they love.
- Start Up Environment backed by a large company. Ascension has over 160,000 employees. This department is a team of around 35, and your direct working team is a group of 4 including a campaign manager, graphic designer, and content strategist.
- Exposure to all areas of recruitment marketing. If you want to learn more about video, photo, multi-channel marketing campaigns – this job will provide that.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
- Initiate, plan, and coordinate marketing campaigns to address recruitment needs.
- Develop effective marketing mix to reach recruitment goals.
- Partner with key hiring leaders and talent acquisition operations leaders to understand recruitment needs.
- Make strategic campaign recommendations based on where the greatest needs within the recruitment funnel: attract, inform, convert.
- Keep track of market campaign budgets and performance metrics.
- Lead bi-weekly key stakeholder calls to discuss campaign performance and optimizations.
- Proactively partner closely with national sourcing, digital marketing and recruitment initiatives teams to develop holistic campaign recommendations.
- Support content strategist in developing content across multiple channels. Provide support for messaging matrices, landing page development, and asset development for campaign tactics.
- Assist with photo / video shoot planning. Support in post-production review process.
- Become an expert in Ascension’s brand standards and work closely with marketing to ensure all assets align with brand standards.
- Collaborate closely with campaign manager, specialist, and content strategist on all team projects.
- Collaborates closely with agencies or other vendor partners as needed.
What You Will Need
Work Experience & Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience building marketing strategy is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of recruitment funnel and metrics that drive talent acquisition performance.
- Ability to utilize campaign and market intel data to develop top of funnel marketing strategies.
- Proven experience managing multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns.
- Understand what tracking is needed for different marketing tactics and partner with digital lead to set up all tracking
- Awareness of trends and innovations within the recruitment marketing space
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Work within tight deadlines
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Collaborative approach – we work very closely as a team. Must be able to partner across a wide range of key stakeholders
- Openness to change / flexibility and ability to work in the gray. We are a small, but nimble team. Priorities can shift quickly. We are also a relatively new team and are still setting up processes and procedures. Ability to be agile and adaptive are key.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)