We Are Hiring
Bethlehem Woods, part of Ascension Living, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join the team! This beautiful community is ideally located on 42 acres in La Grange Park, and offers a variety of apartment styles and lifestyle packages for the perfect mix of quiet living with all of the conveniences of independence.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment and systems throughout the facility.
- Installs, tests, maintains and repairs mechanical machinery, equipment and systems as scheduled or needed.
- Performs utility and structural repairs as needed, alone or in collaboration with internal/external trades.
- Inspects and tests equipment.
- Documents and maintains records of inspections and work performed pursuant to departmental policies and warranty/vendor requirements.
- Requisitions materials and supplies, maintains inventory.
- Responds to emergency calls in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Maintenance Professional.
- Maintenance Professional specializing in Mechanics.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Minimum one year experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)