We Are Hiring
Bethlehem Woods, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a dynamic Director of Business Development to join the team! This beautiful community is ideally located on 42 acres in La Grange Park and offers a variety of apartment styles and lifestyle packages for the perfect mix of quiet living with all of the conveniences of independence.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to direct business development strategic business operations.
- Organizes operations to provide high quality cost effective services.
- Responsible for building relationships with physicians, businesses and communities in an effort to establish partnerships and affiliations.
- Actively identifies conventional and non-conventional growth opportunities that will lead to additional volume and revenue, improving ministry's strategic positioning in the market place.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues. Oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Designs and prioritizes the strategic growth opportunities within and across markets with employers, health systems, payers, government entities, brokers, and other key potential clients or strategic partners.
- Contributes to the development and continuous improvement of services, policies, processes, and programs delivered.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience; or Associate's degree; or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required; 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required; 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)