We Are Hiring
Ascension Via Christi
Why Join Ascension?
Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas and operate a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services.
Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart.
- Ascension Via Christi was named by Forbes' as one of Kansas Best Employers
- Ascension is a qualified employer under under The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- We offer child care for day shift associates through our onsite Child Development Center
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
What You Will Do
As a Compliance Specialist with Ascension Via Christi, you will have the opportunity to develop and oversee activities designed to promote regulatory compliance and continual survey readiness.
- Stays informed of regulatory/standards changes and interprets applicability of changes across patient care, ancillary and general departments.
- Ensures readiness at all organizational levels for regulatory changes and applies innovative methods for implementation.
- Guides action plan development, performance monitoring and reporting when deficiencies are identified.
- Collaborates on identifying best practices and streamlines survey preparation.
- Serves as primary regulatory compliance support for both complex and routine operations and administrative issues.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)