We Are Hiring
Talent Acquisition Director - Online Candidate Experience
Remote/ Virtual (Travel required - about 25%)
As the Recruitment Director of Online Candidate Experience, you will be responsible for setting and driving the strategy and roadmap for the online experience for all Ascension candidates nationally. This entails collaborating with branding and HR partners, creating targeted online advertising and marketing campaigns that engage qualified candidates, ensuring candidates have a positive experience on our careers website and partnering across multiple centers of excellence to implement new tools and tactics to improve the recruitment experience for candidates beginning to end. Our goal is to connect with the right talent, at the right time, through the right channels and by doing so, increase the quality of hires that will care for the patients in the communities we serve.
This Director will oversee a team of professionals passionate about building brand awareness, creating strong pipelines of qualified candidates, and improving the candidate experience through improved tools and communication to attract the best talent to fulfill our mission.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
- Define overall vision and strategy for Online Channels, creating a roadmap to support ambitious goals and strategies to evolve the online experience through enhancements in channels, platforms, and delivery.
- Manage a diverse team of partners and strategists to build a personalized and better experience for our candidates in their online employment journey. Oversee the design and deployment of talent acquisition tools, marketing and advertising campaigns, social media tactics, online reputation management responses and other new areas within the digital recruitment space.
- Work with internal and external partners to adhere to brand, improve existing suite of tools and identify ongoing areas of opportunity to connect with prospective talent in a new way.
- Increase the number of qualified applications of candidates who visit our careers website and ensure all candidates have a positive online experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record in balancing priorities against budget and timelines as well as the ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy but is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and provide detailed guidance to the team. This individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit, will be comfortable with ambiguity and will be able to lead a team in an innovative and changing environment. This leader must have exceptional communication and organization skills with a passion for partnering and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What You Will Need
Required Experience & Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 2 years of experience leading, mentoring and growing a high performing team required.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in online marketing/advertising, recruitment and/or healthcare preferred.
- 5 years of experience leading, mentoring and growing a high performing team preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)