We Are Hiring
Lead-Point of Care
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension WI, you will have the opportunity to organize and leads activities and workflow for Point of Care function.
- Develops new Point of Care test setups which may include project management, vendor and Laboratory Information Services representation, and validation of new tests.
- Provides administrative, technical and educational guidance for all testing performed. Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies and accreditation standards with regards to safety and Point of Care testing for all system laboratory sites.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on Point of Care testing quality control and compliance data. Compiles monthly and/or annual compliance and incidence report summaries.
- Acts a resource for the evaluation, implementation and monitoring of all new Point of Care testing.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement