We Are Hiring
Bethlehem Woods, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Nursing Assistants to join the team! This beautiful community is ideally located on 42 acres in La Grange Park and offers a variety of apartment styles and lifestyle packages for the perfect mix of quiet living with all of the conveniences of independence.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans patient rooms or other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Maintains quality standards through the use of standard cleaning procedures and protocols including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash and medical waste removal while following patient isolation or other special situations in accordance with facility standards.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
- Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean, and working condition.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)