We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY -- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistant in the SNF NURSING UNIT A Department on a Part-Time/Days basis! Please apply today if you are interested!
- C.N.A.s RECEIVE $12.96 - $14.92 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought – while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good – patients and associates. Our C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistants are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. While we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistants in the state, we always welcome exceptional new C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistants who are eager to join us. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
At Ascension Living’s Our Lady of Peace, you will find meaningful careers, great residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere, and plenty of room to make your mark. This is a “PART TIME / DAYS / 15 HOURS PER WEEK” shift position. As a C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistant for Our Lady of Peace, you will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the Licensed Nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and/or holidays, in order to facilitate the implementation of care plans for our residents.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Successful completion of a Certified Nurse Aide program and/or NYS Current Certification. Certification must be current and the C.N.A. must be in good standing with the NYS Aide Registry.
- Minimum Education: Grammar School Preferred Education: High School or Equivalent
- Minimum Experience: On the job training provided. Preferred Experience: Six months Nurse Attendant experience in a hospital/skilled facility or equivalent clinical experience asdetermined by the Director of Nursing Services.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)