We Are Hiring
St. Mary's Village, an Ascension Living community in Blue Springs, MO is searching for excellent candidates to join our team as Nutrition Aides.
This is a PRN position
St. Mary's has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we’re across the street from St. Mary’s Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
Do you have a true passion for providing care to those who need it? If so we want you to join our team!
Apply on-line today or in person at our campus located at 111 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO.
Why join St. Mary's Village?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
Responsible for dishing food and serving plates, setting and busing tables, serving beverages, desserts, snacks and other items while maintaining a clean and sanitary service and dining area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranges and prepares dining room area(s) for meals.
- Assists in preparing and serving meals, documenting meal/snack intake, and maintaining sufficient inventories of food and supplies.
- Responds to residents’ requests, needs or concerns in a timely manner.
- Comprehends and follows menus and diet cards taking into consideration resident food preferences, allergies and consistencies.
- Buses tables, washes, sanitizes and stores dishes.
- Cleans and sanitizes working, serving and dining areas including appliances.
- Properly handles the use and storage of chemicals, supplies and cleaning equipment.
- Documents food, dishwasher, and refrigerator temperatures, reporting any variations to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with food safety standards and regulatory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)