We Are Hiring
Project Manager - Ministry Service Center Program Management Office
Ministry Service Center - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
The Ascension Ministry Service Center (MSC) provides business services for all of Ascension so that front-line associates can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. Some of the services include payroll, benefits, accounts payable and accounting. Over the years, the Ministry Service Center has matured into a central hub of teams providing innovative support to associates across Ascension. Teams at the MSC are often the go-to source for complex transformations, enterprise-wide projects, new services and other work that involves understanding the complexities of a large multi-state organization.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Project Manager with Ascension Ministry Service Center, you will have the opportunity to plan, manage and lead small to medium size projects or programs that can extend up to 12 months in duration.
- Identify and document success requirements and deliverables for projects
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track the project progress
- Manage and achieve budget goals for projects by Identifying, documenting, minimizing or eliminating project risks
- Manage the project scope and utilize change management processes when project changes occur
- Lead the project team by keeping team members and stakeholders informed, resolving conflicts and motivating team members
- Cultivate positive relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Consistently utilize Ascension MSC PMO processes, tools and methodologies
- Continually seek to capitalize upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manage day-to-day stakeholder and team interactions and communications. Develop knowledge about stakeholder’s business, organization and objectives
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and propose alternative business solutions
- Develop relationships with team members and capitalize on partnership opportunities
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bchelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer sciene, healthcare, business or similair fileds preferred
- PMP certifcation preferred
- 3 years of Project Management experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies preferred.
- SmartSheet and JIRA experince preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Ministry Service Center is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)