We Are Hiring
Patient Access Representative - Good Health Solutions - 7701 Metropolis Dr. Austin, TX
Excellent Opportunity with Ascension! Are you passionate about patient care? Would you like to work in a state of the art, medical call center? Apply today!
Hours: 9:30am -6:00pm M-F
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to communicate with patients, participants and staff to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures. Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration. Great way to enter the administrative medical field. State of the art call center!
- Gathers necessary demographic, insurance and clinical information from patient and enters into appropriate database.
- Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources.
- Coordinates and communicates schedules.
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance pre-certification/authorization.
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their representative regarding pre-service requirements and instructions.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)