We Are Hiring
Service Operations Analyst - Service OperationS (SOS) Team
Ministry Service Center - IN
Why Join Ascension?
The Ascension Ministry Service Center (MSC) provides business services for all of Ascension so that front-line associates can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. Some of the services include payroll, benefits, accounts payable and accounting. Over the years, the Ministry Service Center has matured into a central hub of teams providing innovative support to associates across Ascension. Teams at the MSC are often the go-to source for complex transformations, enterprise-wide projects, new services and other work that involves understanding the complexities of a large multi-state organization.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Service OperationS Analyst with Ascension Ministry Service Center, you will have the opportunity to support the service initiatives of the Service OperationS Team. You will manage the day to day operations and requests submitted to the SOS, perform liaison activities between the Service Areas, Service Vendors, Security Team, and Facilities Vendors. The position will manage, maintain and configure the tool sets and applications used by the Service OperationS Team.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates Service requests and user needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze information needs and service requirements
- Examine proposed solutions for compliance of the services
- Partner with the vendors to exchange service request information and to assist with the creation of project deliverables
- Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs.
- Assists in planning and implementing project activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
- Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (eg , databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems and projects.
- Develops and produces basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned projects for business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2+ Years of related Business Project Analysts experience preferred
- Experience with facilities, vendor relations, shared serivce and human resources preferred
- Experience with G-Suite preferred
- Meeting facilitation skills and ability to lead small to medium group sessions preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Ministry Service Center is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)