We Are Hiring
Therapist-Behavioral Health - MH Adult Clinic Fulton - FT,Day - Fulton County MH Clinic - Gloversville,NY
Monday-Friday 8:30am -5:00pm Tuesday eve by appointment only
Why Join Ascension?
For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. So if you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Hospital -NY, you will have the opportunity to provides comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills.
- Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patients needs and psychosocial status.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides psychotherapy, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient. May participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to interns and assigned staff.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Counselor credentialed from the New York Board of Mental Health Practitioners obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Psychologist credentialed from the New York Board of Psychology obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker credentialed from the New York Board of Social Work obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma, or Master's degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Mary’s Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
State and Federal laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Mary's Healthcare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.