We Are Hiring
Medication Asst-Certified-LTC - SNF Nursing Unit A - Full-Time,Evening - Providence Village - Waco,TX
Why Join Ascension?
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Administers prescribed medications to patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN)/(LVN) and maintains related medical records.
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or administers medication using specified procedures.
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to medication, and reports reactions.
- Restocks medication inventories.
- May provide direct patient care. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Medication Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)