We Are Hiring
Project Manager - Total Quality Management 001 - Full-Time,Day - Dell Children's Medical Ctr - Austin,TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to manage assigned project(s) to completion.
• Manages projects in complex environments
• Utilizes background in Data Analytics, SQL, R and Microsoft Suite tools and software
• Develops project goals, objectives and schedule to align with defined business strategy
• Defines and ensures resources are assigned to meet project goals
• Develops, tracks and documents all aspects of the project
• Defines project budget and monitors and adjusts the plan as resource requirements change
• Communicates and documents project quality and progress metrics
• Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure the project remains on track
What You Will Need
• 3 years of experience required.
• 5 years of experience preferred.
• 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
• 3 years of experience in managing project in complex environments is strongly preferred
• Data Analytics, SQL, R and Microsoft Suite tools and software experience is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.