We Are Hiring
Nursing Asst Cert-LTC - Assisted Living Nursing Unit A - PRN, Evening - Fox Knoll - Aurora, IL
Fox Knoll, part of Ascension Living, is seeking caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join the team! This faith-based assisted living and independent community is ideally located on the scenic banks of the Fox River in Aurora with great views and easy access to downtown Aurora, the riverfront and public transportation.
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)