We Are Hiring
Exec Dir-Ascension Living - Office Operations SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - Via Christi Village Georgetown - Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Oversees operational effectiveness of the community while promoting the mission and core values of the organization as part of the culture.
- Oversees community staff and consultants in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of community programs and services.
- Leads the development of financial objectives through forecasting, budgeting, aligning monetary resources, developing strategic plans, and measuring results.
- Directs the development of marketing and communication plans to achieve maximum census and minimize the impact of vacancies.
- Oversees the development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures consistent with ethical and religious directives for Catholic health facilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies governing the community health care delivery and guarantees that mechanisms are in place to provide high quality care and services within the community.
- Functions as the liaison between the Board of Directors and leadership. Participates in monthly community governance meetings, presents and responds to questions regarding community operations.
- Plans, organizes and directs activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Nursing Home Administrator obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of experience required. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)