We Are Hiring
Product Delivery Coordinator - Consumer Products - Full-Time Day - WeWork Austin - Austin, TX Or Chicago, IL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
The Consumer Products team is building digital solutions to transform the way in which Ascension delivers healthcare to millions.
The Product Delivery Coordinator:
- partners with the Product Manager to ensure that the products and services created by the product teams get into the hands of our customers
- works with the relevant Ascension teams involved in the deployment, operation, support and maintenance of the product to ensure they are prepared to enact any necessary changes within their teams
- works to understand the impact that a new product or service will have on other people, teams, and groups
- proactively seeks out, identifies and works to mitigate risks to product success
- coordinates internal outreach efforts and acts as a “PR engine” for the product team
- gathers and publishes product metrics
- drives the necessary procedural and operational changes to support delivery of a great customer experience
- coordinates the necessary activities to ensure smooth, “quiet” launches across specific Ascension geographical markets
Desired Knowledge, Experience and Traits
- Strong communication skills including the ability to speak powerfully and clearly to a group of people
- Possesses the attention to detail necessary to manage an initiative with many moving parts, dependencies and stakeholders
- Ability to produce results in an environment where you may not have the agreement of others
- Experience coordinating successful delivery of a product or service to a broad customer base
- Loves being in the middle of the action and can take the heat
- Ability to take correction and use the correction productively
- Bonus: knowledge of trends in healthcare, experience in the healthcare technology space
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)